Bodyrock Dance Studio is a Covid Safe registered business!
The current rules and restrictions that apply to businesses in NSW can be found here:
Business rules in NSWnsw.gov.au
* Although the nsw government has stated that QR check in is not required for dance classes, The Lake Macquarie City Council has mandated that all hall users MUST check in using the QR code at the hall.
* The nsw government has also stated on their website that Masks are not required while a dance class is in progress - only whilst the students are not dancing (arriving, during a break, and leaving).
HOWEVER, we at Bodyrock strongly encourage students (of all ages) to wear a mask during lessons - this is of course up to you though.
* Social distancing will be exercised during lessons
* Only one student at a time permitted in the toilets - this is a cover rule from the Lake Macquarie council
* You must sanitise your hands upon entry and exit
* If you are feeling unwell please don't come to class
* If you believe you have been in close contact with a Covid Positive case, please do not come to class
* Please note that although Registration fees are non refundable, should there happen to be any further Covid lockdowns throughout the year then fees will be refunded for any lessons that are affected
BODYROCK RULES & EXPECTATIONS:
* EVERYONE MUST TREAT EACH OTHER WITH RESPECT
* BULLYING ETC WILL NOT BE TOLERATED - STUDENTS MAY BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE STUDIO IF THIS IS NOT ADHERED TO
* PARENTS/GUARDIANS MUST DROP OFF AND COLLECT THEIR CHILDREN FROM THE DOOR
* IF STUDENTS ARE GOING HOME WITH OTHER PEOPLE YOU MUST INFORM US WITH A WRITTEN LETTER IN CLASS OR TEXT MESSAGE PRIOR
* STUDENTS WHO HAVE A BREAK BETWEEN CLASSES ARE NOT TO LEAVE THE HALL - UNLESS COLLECTED BY A PARENT/GUARDIAN * THEN YOU MUST LET US KNOW
* NO EATING DURING CLASS - PLEASE BRING BOTTLED WATER WITH YOUR NAME CLEARLY MARKED ON THE BOTTLE
* STUDENTS WHO HAVE A BREAK BETWEEN CLASSES ARE WELCOME TO BRING A SNACK - PLEASE BE AWARE THAT DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS THE KITCHEN AREA IS NOT AVAILABLE, SO PLEASE DON'T BRING ANYTHING THAT NEEDS TO GO IN THE MICROWAVE OR FRIDGE - PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE HAVE SOME STUDENTS WITH NUT ALLERGIES ETC, SO WE ASK YOU NOT TO BRING FOOD THAT MAY CONTAIN SUCH ALLERGENS
* CLASSES ARE CLOSED - NO PARENTS ARE ALLOWED TO SIT INSIDE - THIS IS BOTH DUE TO COVID AS WELL AS CHILD PROTECTION LAWS
* NO FILMING OF CLASSES - OTHER THAN THE TEACHER WHO MAY FILM FROM TIME TO TIME TO KEEP TRACK OF THE CLASSES PROGRESS *THESE VIDEOES WILL NOT BE SHARED. THEY ARE FOR TEACHING PURPOSES ONLY
* IF A STUDENTS HAS AN EXISTING INJURY WE MUST BE INFORMED PRIOR TO CLASS - OR IF AN INJURY OCCURS DURING THE LESSON STUDENTS MUST COME AND TELL US!
* NO MOBILE PHONES ALLOWED IN CLASS! YOU CAN BRING YOUR PHONE BUT IT MUST BE LEFT IN YOUR BAG DURING YOUR CLASSES
* NO CHEWING GUM
* LAST BUT NOT LEAST - HAVE FUN! :-)